Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.2.7
- Added support for changing Reporter in the Jira Defect Integration.
- Added ability to download the Audit Log as a CSV file.
- Added API support for halting an Orchestration mid-execution.
- Enabled flag on Input Actions to Append value.
- Resolved an issue with Actions added to Page Objects via Quick Add.
- Resolved a scenario in which certain elements weren't captured correctly via Local Edit.
- Resolved an issue with certain settings not saving when cloning Orchestrations.
- Resolved a situation where the selected step for Decision Actions did not display correctly in the Action Settings.
- Resolved an error handling issue with naming conflicts in multiple areas of the app.
- Resolved a scenario in which the current running tests count wasn't displaying on each page.
- Resolved an issue with setting baselines for Visual Check Verifications.
- Resolved a situation with selecting linked Epics in the Jira Defect Integration.
- Resolved a scenario where performance metrics reports were inconsistent in certain test cases.
- Made multiple design adjustments throughout the app for consistency and ease of use.
- Made functional and design adjustments to the Orchestration Results page including Test Case creator and Action failure details.