Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.2.6
- Added new filtering options to the Project page.
- Made multiple changes to app design for consistency and ease of use.
- Added support for MySQL (JDBC), and mariaDB connections in the Database Explorer Tool.
- Added API support for Variables including Project Variables list, Add Variable, Edit Variable, Delete Variable, and Run with Variable executions.
- Resolved multiple issues with the Create Defect window for the Jira Defect Integration.
- Resolved a situation with certain Slack notifications from Orchestrations.
- Resolved an issue in the TestRail Integration with linking test cases.
- Resolved a scenario in which certain Action flags were not responding in certain Test Cases.
- Resolved an issue with changes made via Bulk Update not saving in certain Test Cases.
- Resolved a situation with character limits in certain fields.
- Resolved an issue with saving updates to Actions within Page Objects.