Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.2.3
- Activated option for Variable verification in mapping TDM Data Sources.
- Launched Input masking for data entered in TDM Data Sources.
- Enabled multiple site option for URL Override.
- Added Target folder selection for Bulk Move or Copy of Test Cases.
- Resolved an issue with duplicate test case names.
- Resolved a situation in which baseline images were not consistently updating or displaying.
- Resolved an issue with Single Sign On authentication for certain logins.
- Resolved a synchronization issue with displaying screenshots in Live Debug executions.
- Resolved a scenario where certain removed Page Objects were displaying as empty Instructions.
- Resolved an issue with Page Object parameterization not consistently displaying on hover.
- Resolved a scenario in which Actions recorded within Page Objects during Live Debug executions did not save.
- Resolved an issue where certain Page Objects were merging during Orchestrations.
- Re-enabled Decision Action capability for Pageinit Actions.
- Resolved an issue with certain Attribute values not saving when added to Verify Actions in Slider View.
- Corrected missing Selector Type panel for Actions added via Slider View.
- Resolved an issue with Bulk Delete not functioning.
- Resolved a situation with Quick Select not displaying all data.
- Corrected a missing field in the Jira Defect Integration.
- Resolved a display issue when comparing Orchestration Results.
- Resolved a situation with setting a new Project Owner.
- Resolved an issue where the Test Case name was not displaying in Slider View.
- Resolved a scenario with the Usage Report display options.
- Resolved multiple design issues throughout the app for consistency and ease of use.
- Resolved a situation with Live Debug auto-resume countdown inconsistencies.