Functionize Release Notes
Release Report: Week of June 28, 2022
- Launched Learning Mode test approval system for improved data collection.
- Added flag to Action Settings for interacting with sites using Reactjs framework.
- Resolved issues in Orchestrations involved with editing, emailing results, and the display of results data.
- Resolved a scenario in which certain test case Instructions did not delete properly.
- Resolved an issue with mapping TDM Data Sources to certain element attributes in Verify Actions.
- Resolved a situation with Test Case names when moved to other Projects.
- Resolved an issue related to Integration connection timeouts.
- Resolved a situation where baseline images weren't displaying consistently.
- Resolved an issue with certain changes listed in the Audit Log incorrectly.