Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.1.10
- Resolved an issue with updates to certain Action Settings not saving properly.
- Resolved a situation in which Page Objects would be merged together when imported.
- Resolved an issue with accessing Slider View via a specific action result in Test Detail page.
- Made several small adjustments around the app for better usability and performance.
- Resolved a scenario where certain Custom JS actions were not displaying all the code for review.
- Resolved an issue with certain test cases not running successfully when copied to a new environment.
- Resolved an issue in which Quick Add was not available in a certain test case.
- Resolved an issue with the Action Duration performance report.
- Resolved a situation in which the Export Test Actions option was not downloading.
- Resolved an issue with Actions recorded through Live Debug not displaying.
- Resolved an issue with certain Orchestrations not executing via the CLI.
- Restored the Skip Screenshot flag option for Action Settings.
- Resolved a scenario in which Test Cases in certain Orchestrations were not displaying in execution order.