Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.1.3
- Improved filtering performance in the Reports dashboard.
- Added .txt format option to file conversion tool.
- Improved Functionize CLI Tunnel service.
- Enhanced access to viewing Orchestration run history.
- Added runtime version to Test Settings window.
- Updated "Report to AI" feature to "Train the AI" and improved reporting options.
- Corrected an issue where the stop button for a test execution was not visible.
- Resolved a design issue with the Jira Defect Integration.
- Resolved multiple issues related to project, user, and execution limits.
- Corrected a misdirected link for viewing historical execution details.
- Resolved a design issue when reviewing incomplete modeling for NLP tests.
- Resolved multiple issues with Live Debug including displayed screenshots not corresponding to the active test Action, Watch Now button not displaying, and hanging at launch.
- Eliminated an errant display issue with a certain test action.
- Resolved multiple issues in Slider View involving screenshot comparisons and current action screenshots.
- Resolved a situation where Actions were not saving when inserted into certain tests.
- Resolved an issue with Local Edit not launching to the site under test.
- Resolved an issue in Verify actions when comparing attributes from prior actions in the test.
- Resolved a naming issue for Project Variables.
- Resolved an issue with selecting elements using Quick Select in certain tests.
- Resolved a design issue with multiple status messages throughout the product.
- Corrected an issue with display of MouseX and MouseY coordinates.