Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.1.2
- Resolved an issue with site authentication for certain tests.
- Resolved an issue with custom selectors not always saving.
- Resolved a situation where certain tests did not display execution when selecting "Watch Now".
- Resolved multiple issues with Live Debug concerning Architect, Action editing, and display.
- Added ability to Report to AI when viewing test results via Orchestrations or Execution history.
- Resolved a situation with certain URLs not opening during Architect launch.
- Resolved an issue with proxy settings not saving for certain tests.
- Resolved a situation with execution action warnings reflecting pass/fail status when acknowledged.
- Resolved multiple issues with Verification Actions using DOM attributes.
- Resolved an issue in API Explorer tool concerning null values.
- Resolved a situation where screenshots recorded during test modeling weren't accessible.
- Resolved multiple design issues involving Anomalies, Orchestration Results, TDM Data source selection, Execution history details, Team page, breakpoint markers, Action Settings, Context Switch actions, and Slider View.
- Eliminated a security issue involving text masking.
- Resolved an issue with setting breakpoints.
- Resolved an issue with variables not displaying in Project Variables window.
- Improved user experience when adding and removing extensions on Test Detail page.
- Resolved an issue with baseline images not saving for visual verifications.
- Resolved an issue where an element's XPath was not visible when adding a Verify action.
- Resolved an issue with data not displaying when verifying certain attributes.
- Resolved an issue involved with cancelling a test plan edit.