Train the AI Overview
Train the AI allows a user to fine-tune the machine learning models. Functionize employs machine learning to keep your tests up to date as your application changes over time. This means that your tests dynamically adapt to interact with your UI elements, even as they change.
Sometimes, the test may incorrectly interact with the wrong element. In these cases, you can assist in training the AI by reporting the error to the Functionize Data Science team. Submit issues with the models directly from the action that uncovered the error so that we can include additional training data and verify that the machine learning model adapts accordingly.
Train the AI
- Open a test in a project
- Open Slider View via the View Results button or the View button on any action
Select the action you wish to report, open the Action menu and select Train the AI
Select what type of error occurred, optionally, you can also provide comments and allow the Functionize team to rerun your test for verification
Report via Orchestration Result Details
You may also submit actions for review when you access your execution details from the Orchestration Results page.
Open the desired Orchestration Results by clicking the Actions button to the right of the orchestration
- Click the details button for any test to open that test's execution.
A new tab will open with a read-only Test Detail page for this execution and click View Results for a step-by-step read-only review in Slider View
- Select the action you wish to report
- Open the Action menu and select Train the AI, and follow the same submission procedure outlined above
- Select what type of error occurred and optionally, you can also provide comments and allow the Functionize team to rerun your test for verification