Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.0.17
- Resolved an issue with Page Object parameterization not displaying special characters correctly.
- Updated execution time details for test cases in Orchestrations.
- Resolved an issue with links viewed in the Email Reader tool.
- Improved error messaging when establishing an Xray connection with an invalid URL.
- Resolved an issue with receiving duplicate emails to one recipient from a single Orchestration execution.
- Resolved an issue with two merged Page Objects impeding the mapping of a certain test case.
- Resolved an issue with Orchestration results emails displaying incorrect test step details in certain test cases.
- Improved display of account license data for maximum concurrent tests.
- Resolved an issue where certain imported CSV files did not properly display in the File Viewer tool.
- Resolved an issue with certain Orchestrations not executing according to schedule.
- Resolved an issue with certain projects not retaining proper folder structure when copied.
- Resolved an issue with certain projects not copying all Page Objects when the project is copied.
- Resolved an issue where the maximum concurrent test limit was exceeded.
- Resolved an issue in which certain file types weren't properly recognized when uploaded as data sources in TDM.
- Resolved a design issue with Page Object option menus.
- Improved Xray integration with option to select Xray test plan and fix version on Orchestration results page before submitting results to Xray.
- Improved design of Team Management options at the account level and the Reports tab.
- Improved account access and error handling for users on more than one team.
- Added support for http and https protocols to Functionize CLI based on the configuration file details provided.
- Resolved an issue with a filter option not displaying on the test listing page.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect step numbers displaying in parameterization of certain Page Objects.
- Resolved an issue with certain test steps failing due to an incorrect action id selected in the action log.
- Improved Testrail integration connections via proxy.