Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.0.5
- Updated Quick Select confirmation messaging.
- Resolved an issue with a certain test not displaying the screenshot or left panel in Live Debug.
- Updated messaging regarding moving integrated Jira defects from one Jira project to another.
- Addressed an issue with an orchestration that was not responding to a stop command.
- Resolved a situation with rearranging folders within a project.
- Updated certain UI items to current design specifications.
- Resolved an issue with files uploaded to the file viewer.
- Updated Orchestration TDM page to resolve a design compatibility issue in Firefox.
- Addressed a situation with repeated page reloads after a live execution.
- Resolved an issue with downloaded test plans not displaying test steps.
- Updated design in Modify Parameters modal.
- Updated page headers to include option to navigate via clicking folder names in the viewable path.
- Resolved an issue with step comparison visual checks not displaying in run history.
- Updated Slider View footer to retain user tab selection between steps.
- Updated design of Team tab.
- Updated Clone Instruction and Clone Action items in Page Objects.
- Updated TDM bulk delete messaging.
- Resolved an issue with page reloads from the test action log after deleting actions.
- Updated test tag error messaging.
- Updated API call 'datasource_type' to resolve mis-labeled datasource types.
- Updated design in Orchestration detail view.
- Updated execution data submission to Xray and TestRail.
- Updated ability to select Xray and TestRail test plans and fix versions for On Demand submission settings.
- Resolved an inconsistency in count of tests when deleting a project.
- Updated page reload behavior for Integrations page.
- Updated Slider View to resolve a small design issue.
- Updated test case linking within Jira Defect integration.
- Updated error messaging related to file uploads.
- Resolved an issue with Architect opening as expected upon a Live Debug breakpoint.
- Updated behavior when using Quick Select on a page object.
- Resolved an inconsistency in persistence when renaming project environments.
- Updated integration linking for deleted test cases.
- Updated design on test case details page.