In order to integrate PagerDuty with Functionize and receive alerts regarding the status of your test runs, please follow these instructions.
Set a Technical Service in PagerDuty
Within your PagerDuty account:
- Open Service Directory. Click New Service.
- Enter the Name for your service and a description if desired. Click Next.
- Assign an Escalation Policy. You may generate a new policy, select a policy you've created in the past, or PagerDuty's default Escalation Policy. Click Next.
- Select an Alert Grouping based on your needs. Click Next.
- Select Events API V2 Integration in order to connect PagerDuty with Functionize. Click Create Service.
- In the Service page, select the Integrations tab.
- Copy the Integration Key.
Set the Integration in Functionize
Within your Functionize account:
- Open the Team page.
- Open the Integrations tab.
- Select PagerDuty from the Outbound (Notifications) section.
- Click Add New Service.
- Paste the Integration Key from within the PagerDuty Service page.
- Select the Project to integrate from the drop-down menu.
From within Functionize, each test can have a different Alert setting:
- Open your Project to the test list.
- Click the More button for a specific test. Open Settings.
- Open the Alerts tab.
- From the drop-down menu select when you would like Alerts sent.