Release v4.0 is our most exciting release to date! Our intelligent test automation solution took a major leap forward with customer requested enhancements and new features powered by machine learning engine.
Key 4.0 Features Include:
- New SmartFix feature offers one-click suggestions for failing tests
- Ability to create reusable custom code called Extensions
- Drastic API Improvements and interactive Swagger Documentation
Our goal is to help testers “Test Smarter, Not Harder.” We address the painstaking process of test maintenance using a big data approach with machine learning. Finding real bugs in your application can be difficult especially when your tests are constantly breaking, making them unreliable. SmartFix uses machine learning to identify potential causes of a failures, then recommends ways to fix the broken test with a single click.
SmartFix provides these suggestions for 3 different scenarios:
1. Element Selection Suggestions where it may provide alternate element suggestions.
2. Verification Suggestions, which offer updates on verification steps when the assertions fail.
3. Password Warnings indicate that a password may be incorrect. There is nothing to update with the test in this scenario, but rather assistance in diagnosing a potential issue.
Read more on SmartFix...
Read more on Extensions...
API Improvements & Swagger Documentation
Our interactive API documentation allows automation engineers and developers to easily see how to use Functionize APIs. Looking for a way to impress your teammates? Integrate your AI-powered test automation with your existing tools to increase transparency and improve the efficiency of your teams.
Read more on API Improvements and Swagger Documentation...