Proxy Settings in Functionize
Customer applications that are behind a firewall require the use of a proxy to access the AUT (Application Under Test). Since not all applications may require a proxy, or may require multiple proxies, a user must set up the proxy on a per-project basis.
Note: We can help users set up their proxy settings so that the application(s) under development are accessible from our execution servers.
To Set a Proxy at the Account-Level
- The account administrator must go to the Team >> Settings tab to set up the available proxies, making them accessible for individual projects
- Enter the Proxy/ies in the Proxy Setting field. This is a comma-separated list of IP addresses and ports for the proxies provided by Functionize
To Set a Proxy at the Project-Level
- Go to the Project Actions icon , then click on the Project Settings from the options list
- The following window will be displayed, defaulting to the General tab:
- Select the correct Environment where you would like to apply your proxy
- Click on the Proxy Settings dropdown and select or input the desired proxy IP and port from the list available for the project
- Click Confirm