Some applications require the use of a proxy in order to access the application under test.
Since not all applications may require a proxy, or may require multiple proxies, a user must set up the proxy on a per-project basis. Note: We can help users get their proxy settings set up so the application(s) under development are accessible from our execution servers.
To Set a Proxy at the Account Level
- The account administrator must go to Team >> General Settings tab in order to set the available proxies so that they are accessible for individual projects. This is a comma separated list of ip:port's for the proxies provided by Functionize.
To Set a Proxy at the Project Level
- Go to the Project Settings icon, then select Advanced Settings from the drop down menu.
- The following window will display, defaulting to the Basic tab:
- Select the correct Environment where you would like to apply your proxy.
- Click the Select Proxy dropdown and select the desired proxy ip and port from the list available for the project.
- Click Save.