- Updated the UX for overriding selectors in the scenario where the standard ML selection is insufficient.
- Added support for adding an xpath or css selector with the additional ability to fall back to the default ML selection or force the selector to exist.
- Fixed an issue with test variables not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with project variables not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the action limit was reached too soon.
- Resolved an issue where edit actions, specifically DOM and CSS attribute validations, were not always saving.
- Corrected an issue with the saving of wait actions in certain scenarios.