To Edit or Rename a Page Object
- Go to the Page Objects tab o the Functional Test page.
- Notice the black flag under the page object Test Name that indicates the method of test creation - Architect or Modeler, also know as NLP. For this user guide, we will have our focus on Architect created page objects.
- Under the Actions column, there are two options:
- Clicking the Test Cases button will display a window showing all the test cases the page object is associated with. See below:
- Clicking on the View button will bring the user to the Page Object management screen. See below:
- Here the user has the ability to Add New Actions by clicking the Add New Action button then selecting a new action from the drop down menu.
- The user can make edits to the page object by Adding Instructions, using Attribute Editor, Action Log, or Live Edit.
- Once the user has performed all edits to the page object, click on the Project Name (see below) to return to the Functional Test page.