- TDM Data Source Creation now allows the ability to skip a step or mark a step as optional in the Data Source. In the Data Source .csv to be uploaded:
- Suppress a Step, notated as [skip], indicates the step will not run at all.
- Marking the step as Optional, notated as [optional], will attempt to perform the action, but not trigger a failure if it cannot be done.
- Before and after screenshots have been added to run history as an enhancement to visually identify what occurred during execution pre and post action.
- When a Data Source has been added to a test case and then the test case is deleted by the user, a pop up confirmation message has been added to TDM indicating the attached data source will also be deleted.
- For the API tool, load times have been improved.
- When actions are copied, they are now showing in the correct order.
- Fixed an issue where Page Objects were showing in the incorrect environment.
- Resolved an issue where parameterized Page Object values were not visible in the test case detail page.
- Corrected an issue in the slider where previous images were not always showing from the last run test.
- An issue with screenshots not displaying on multiple page object copies has been resolved.