- Major design improvements on for Data Set Management when creating Orchestrations.
- Data Sets now support reorganization via drag & drop.
- There is now the option to quickly rename a Data Set after creation.
- Auto-Mapping of the TDM template now includes clicks.
- There is now the ability to select all rows from a Data Source when creating Data Sets from a single Data Source within an Orchestration.
- A Computer Vision tool tip now shows on hover if a CV tag exists.
- Alert emails now showing test step instruction along with the step number and error.
- Fixed an issue where the Info window of the test case was not displaying the entire window of information.
- The mobile browser device checkbox is now fully functioning when attempting to enable browser settings.
- When an Orchestration warning is marked as OK, the orchestration page and statistical reports will display in green.
- Corrected the displayed syntax of a downloaded .csv file in NLP test creation.
- Corrected the formatting of long text instructions, as well as long url's.
- Fixed an issue where JS Verify slider information was not matching the Operator Run under Data tab.
- Resolved a consistency issue between the slider and test case details views for skipped actions.
- Resolved issue where not all actions were available after saving using Live Edit.