Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 3.0.12
- The Connectors feature has been renamed to TDM (Test Data Management) and additional features have been added.
- Multiple Data Sources can be mapped to a single Test Case.
- Support for automatic TDM Mapping.
- Support for Reading or Writing Test Data.
- The user experience has been modified for a more streamlined approach from Test Data mapping to Data Set creation within Orchestrations.
- Find more information for TDM here:
- When a test case is created, it will automatically run on the default Chrome browser without the need to prompt the user to choose a browser or other additional options. This supports a more streamlined approach to Test Creation.
- Multiple new UI changes on the Test Case Details Page and Slider have been made to improve user experience.
- The current software version number is now displayed in the footer.
- An issue with the Attribute Editor screen formatting has been resolved.
- The ability to export run history and share as an HTML link is now available.
- Fixed an issue where test details did not always display.
- Resolved an issue when using Architect where the test case was not always saving resulting in a blank screen.
- Data for Total Executions in Customer Dashboard is now displaying the correct data.
- Resolved an issue in the Slider where the Submit button didn't always display when needed.
- We have added the Optional/Suppress Action annotations into the Slider view.
- Page Object Import and Mapping errors have been resolved.
- Test Variable Data now displaying correctly in unison with test results.