What's New in Version 3.0.10
- The Modeler has been retired.
- Functionize replaced the Modeler with the Architect.
- Architect Test Creation tutorials have been added to Functionize documentation.
- Drag and drop functionality is now available on the Page Object details page. Any action can be dragged to another place and mapping will be adjusted automatically.
- Action log functionality has now been merged to the browser detail page in Chrome.
- A new tooltip popup has been added to the test case detail page.
- Restrictions on deleting tests can now be enabled for specific users. To set restrictions:
- Select the Team tab at the top of the page.
- Select Settings (next to the appropriate team member)
- From the Settings pop-up window, place a checkmark next to Restricted Access.
- Select Submit
- Orchestrations were skipping test cases and hanging with no results. This has been corrected.
- In the action detail page, when an instruction is cloned, the action(s) is also cloned.
- The orchestration list is shown in ascending order when sorted.
- Incomplete test cases will display an Execution Time.
- The Architect tab is included in the screenshot for the Architect test cases.
- Screenshots are now available when an orchestration is expanded.
- The collapse and expand button are now the same color.
- Run history is now displaying the correct time zone.