Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 3.0.9
- Instructions can be dragged and repositioned from the Action Log tab of the test case detail page. The mapping will update automatically.
- Actions can be dragged and repositioned from the Action Log tab of the test case detail page. The mapping will update automatically.
- If an instruction is marked missing or skip in a test plan, then it will display the unmodeled screenshot along with the missing screenshots for the respective cases on the test case details page. An error message will also display for easy diagnosis.
- Clone Action functionality has been added to the test detail page. When using the clone action button, an action can be cloned and that action will be available under the same ALP instruction. After adding a new step, the step needs to be mapped manually in order to remove the error message that will be displayed on the page after adding the new action.
- Clone Instruction functionality automatically clones the test step to match the cloned instruction.
- Page Object highlight shuffles according to mapping. For example - trying to map PO1 step into PO2 the error message: "There is a mismatch in mapping test plan and action. Page object action should be mapped with page object step only."
- Incomplete Model with a corresponding message will be displayed on any step that couldn't be modeled.
- Skip Instruction with a corresponding message will be displayed on any step that couldn't be modeled.
- Out of Sync will appear when the test plan and test case are out of sync and one or the other needs to be corrected by the user for the test case and test plan to match one another.
- The Value tab that appears under screenshots is now a dropdown that allows various attributes to be selected and the associated information displayed.
- If any attribute value is empty for a particular element this will be notated with the words Blank Value and an asterisk.
- The Element tab that appears under screenshots now shows the current and previous element screenshot.
- Test plan instructions will be shown at the bottom of each screenshot in the instruction tab.
- Page Object actions will be mapped with page object steps only. Otherwise, a warning message will be displayed on the page.
- The Import Action window will be instruction based. Now all the instructions will be visible on the import action window.
- The Live Edit window will be instruction based. Now all the instructions will be visible on the import advanced tab so they can be added to specific locations within the test plan.
- Page object live edits will be instruction based. Now all the instructions will be visible on the import advanced tab so they can be added to specific locations within the page object test plan.
- When converting steps of a test case into a page object using the Set Page Object functionality, the test plan will be automatically updated to the Use PO command so that it matches the test case.
- If a Page Object is removed from a test case, the test case actions and test plan will be automatically updated so they remain in sync.
- When importing a Page Object into an existing test case, the test-based instructions and the existing mapping of the page object will also be imported into the test case.
- Page Object highlighting has been improved on the test detail page to make it more clear what is and isn't a page object.
- Data Unavailable with corresponding messaging will display when screenshots of a particular step are not available due to the step being recently added and not having been executed in the cloud.
- The test plan now includes the expected data for the last step in the test.
- When the test case has a status of passed, that status shows correctly in both the account and in the test details.
- Passed and failed steps of a test case will have a green and red border around then respectively on the test details page.
- Placeholder text will be ranked higher by Functionize in test case results, providing a more user-friendly experience.
- Optional actions will be notated as such on the test details page to make them more identifiable.
- Fixed: Page Object name formatting
- Fixed: the formatting errors on the sidebar.
- Fixed: the formatting issues in previous steps.