To Perform a Bulk Action in a Project
Select the Project to perform the bulk action in.
- In the Functional Tests tab, click on the checkbox(es) of the test cases to perform a bulk action on.
- Go to the Bulk Action dropdown menu.
- Click on the bulk action to perform.
Bulk Actions include:
- Run Tests - Run one or more test cases across all browser versions at the same time.
- Run-on Specific Browsers - Run one or more test cases across specific browsers at the same time.
- Stop Tests - Stop all selected tests that are currently running.
- Delete - Delete the selected tests.
- Activate - If a test moves from one environment to another it is deactivated by default. Use this to activate a test(s).
- Deactivate - Deactivate tests so they cannot be run by mistake.
- Enable All Browsers - As new browsers are added to a project, enable them using this.
- Change Schedule - Change the schedule that the tests will run on.
- Categorize - Add Tags to tests in bulk.
- Enable/Disable Specific Browsers - If a new browser is added, or a browser is no longer required, use this to enable and disable tests.
- Move To - Move the test to a new environment within the same project or move a test to a new project.
- Copy To - Move the test to a new environment and keep a copy as well, or copy the test to a new project.
- Modify Platform - Change the type of browser the test cases will run in.
- Change URL - Change/replace the URL for the project selected.
- Browser Run Order - Change the Browser run order from Parallel to Sequential or vice versa.