File Format for Submitting NLP Test Cases
- The document file type must be one of the following:
- The test plan should be a spreadsheet with a minimum of three columns with headers given in CAPITALS as below:
- TEST DATA
- EXPECTED RESULT
- Note: The TEST DATA and EXPECTED RESULT columns can be empty, but must be present.
- Test cases must not contain any blank rows.
- Any instructions or comments relating to the test case should be added as rows above the three mandatory headers listed above. These rows should use a double forward-slash (//) to indicate they are not part of the actual test.
- Remove any Unicode or special characters that may not load or display properly.
- Do not use a file without column headers as the system will be unable to read the file properly.
- If the system is unable to identify the correct column headers, or if they are not written correctly, the user will be redirected to a mapping modal. This modal lets the system know which columns contain the correct information.
- Do not use special characters in test plans.