Functionize offers a categorization system to create a more granular organization of test cases. Modules are essentially a "one-to-many" categorization system. This means, many test cases can belong to a single module, however, a single test case cannot belong to more than one module. Modules, like Tags, can be created and used for grouping in Orchestrations and can also be used within each project for the purposes of filtering data to get the search results for within projects/test cases.
To Create Module in a Test Case
- Go to a test case to create the tag.
- Click on Categorize.
3. When the display window pops up, click on the or add New Module Name.
4. Then click on Submit.
5. Categorize, filter and display test cases by Module.
In the example below, we have added the module "TEST MODULE".
*Notice in the above screenshot, a new module can be created directly from this drop-down menu by selecting Create New Module.
To Create Multiple Modules in a Test Case
- Select the Project.
- Go to and select Module from the drop-down menu.
3. Add unlimited modules:
4. Click Save Modules when done.
5. All Modules are now saved and searchable in the Modules drop-down, as shown below: