Cloud scale elastic test case execution is the ability to provision or de-provision items (VM's) as needed without manual interaction. This allows the user to execute as many tests as they would like, over as many browsers, and/or as many test types as required and not be concerned with manual setup or pre-notification. In this tutorial, learn how to execute a test case (or multiple test cases) within the same project in Functionize.
NOTE: To execute multiple test cases in multiple projects, utilize the Orchestration feature. Click Create an Orchestration to learn how to create an orchestration to execute multiple test cases in multiple projects.
To Execute a Test Case
Go to the Project and select the Test Case to execute.
- To execute a single test case by Browser or multiple test cases within the same project by the Bulk Action drop-down for the test case
To execute a single test case By Browser:
- Hover over the browser, click Run Test for that browser.
To execute multiple test case by Bulk Action within the same project:
- Select the test case(s) to be executed by checking the checkboxes to the left of each test case.
- Go to Bulk Action dropdown
- Click Run Tests
For more information on Bulk Actions, click HERE.
- To execute multiple test cases in multiple projects Create an Orchestration.