Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3.21
Added an Ignore Region or Match Region feature in full-page visual testing.
- Added a feature to overload different file uploads in a TDM orchestration.
- Added a feature to bulk rerun test cases in an orchestration.
- Added an action level settings Executor type on the Select action.
- Added an update to upload multiple files on an upload action.
- Added the test recording screenshot in the Export Action log(pdf) report under the report section on the test detail page.
- Added a flag "halt on failure" to stop further test execution in a sequential Group orchestration if any test fails.
- Added the failure details of multiple steps which can be viewed by clicking the arrow button on the left side of the test in the summary section on the orchestration page.
- An additional confirmation dialog is added when assigning a site admin role to a user in an RBAC account.
Added the "Ignore variable syntax" setting on the advance tab in project settings.
- Users with a Team admin role now can access the 'Team' page from the top header menu.
- Updated the confirmation message to the user on the bulk action on the test details page.
- Resolved an issue where a user is unable to access the "export test action (.pdf)" report.
- Resolved an issue where actions were not showing in a particular Page Object.
- Resolved a validation error in Additional HTTP Authentication when a Hyphen is present in the URL.
- Resolved an issue where run history details were not showing in a particular test case.
- Resolved an issue where a Project admin can Add/Remove access or change the roles of users for projects.
- Resolved an issue where the file viewer tool could not access a PDF file.
- Resolved an issue in comparing the screenshots in execution results.
- Resolved an issue where execution details for a particular test case were not showing.
- Resolved an issue where the Test cases result list is unavailable on the Orchestration report page.
- Resolved an error in downloading the report through Export Test Actions(.pdf) for test cases having less than 40 steps.
- Resolved an issue in saving the Local Edited steps in a particular test case.
- Resolved an issue in input action.
- Resolved an issue where the linked X-ray test is not showing on the test listing page.
Resolved an issue browser got unselected in sequential orchestration grouping.
Resolved an issue in the "Save" button as it is experiencing prolonged processing time during the saving process.
Resolved an issue where updating the upload action does not remove the previously added file.
- Resolved an issue where an action header shows blank in a particular test case after execution.
- Resolved an issue on the report page where incorrect data is displayed under active tests count.
- Resolved an issue in creating the new extension from the extension management page.