Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3.20
- Added a feature copying test cases between different teams in an RBAC account.
- Added a new operator Regex on the TDM mapping to action in case of data writing on the data source.
Added new filters based on date and user on the test case Audit log page.
- Added a new flag in the advance action setting on an input action named Native individual character, this will enter the characters one by one in the input field.
- Added an action level settings Executor type on the Select action.
- Updated the message to a user in case of bulk delete actions in a test case.
- Added Rally integration config update to support the selection of workspace with the project mapping.
Now, the user can execute multiple orchestrations from the orchestration listing page using a bulk action.
- Resolved an issue in adding a new Environment URL.
- Resolved an issue where the orchestration report was not being received by email.
- Resolved an issue where input was not working as expected.
- Resolved an issue where the orchestration results were not successfully submitted to X-ray integration in a particular scenario.
- Resolved an issue in the Verify action where using contains a value from the test step operator user is unable to select the required step.
- Resolved an issue in Jira issue creation integration where the user is unable to save sprint and reporter fields.
- Resolved an issue viewing a particular PDF file data on the File Viewer tool.
- Resolved an issue where the orchestration results were not successfully submitted to Zephyr integration in a particular scenario.
- Resolved an issue in the Local edit where the old URL launched instead of the updated one.
- Resolved an issue in the screenshot slider page where the actions at the left panel are not loading properly.
- Resolved a performance issue on the test detail page.
- Resolved an issue in the page object where the save button is not working when updating action.
- Resolved an issue in the test run history page where the page object steps are missing.
- Resolved an issue in the orchestration where all the tests in orchestration were stuck in waiting instead of test execution.
- Resolved an issue in the live debug execution where a user cannot connect to the live test streaming.
- Resolved an issue in the search test case in the Rally integration.
- Resolved an issue in bulk updating the URL by using the Change URL option from the test listing page.
Resolved an issue in the test history page where an action setting is displayed as enabled even if it was disabled.