Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3.19
Added support to execute TDM and non-TDM test cases in a single orchestration.
Added a new feature to preview the test case version before restoring it through the Audit log in a test case.
- Added support to inject cookies & headers at the orchestration level.
- Added a new tag filter support to orchestrate the 'excluded tags' feature to avoid running any tests that have specific tags set.
Added a new filter option on data source windows.
- Added support to upload multiple files on an upload action.
- Improvement at the test listing page on updated and Last run details in a project.
- Added new items support Bulk update actions like URL, skip, window height, etc.
- Added support to overload Customcode step, attribute 'outcome override' added in the drop-down while mapping the TDM file to the custom code action.
- Added RequestBody attribute in page object parametrization for extension type curl.
- on the test details page added a static controls bar at the top of the test case for user ease to execute, access test settings, etc even if a user is at the end of the page.
- Now the test listing page and orchestration listing page will remember the filters added when a user navigates back to these pages.
- Resolved an HTTP ERROR 500 issue on the page object page.
- Resolved an issue where in Live debug execution execution didn't pause on the marked breakpoint.
Resolved an issue where the orchestration is not executing on the scheduled time.
- Resolved an issue in viewing file data on the File Viewer tool.
- Resolved an issue where the failed test is displayed as passed in a particular test scenario.
- Resolved an issue where the execution time is showing incorrectly in the orchestration report.
- Resolved an issue where the architect is already installed in the browser but while creating the test case getting a message to install the plugin.
- Resolved an issue where the MTLS client certificate (pem format) filed does populate in test settings when accessing from the test Listing Page.
- Resolved a random issue where adding a new parameter is not getting saved in the Page object.
- Resolved an issue in a project where collapsed folders are automatically expanded.
- Resolved an issue in the X-ray integration where on test signin' getting a missing credential error message.
- Resolved an issue in a project when dragging/moving a folder in a project on the test listing page.
- Resolved an issue where the "+ New Test" button displaying incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue in adding tags to test cases.
Resolved an issue where a user is unable to edit a verified value in a particular test scenario.
- Resolved an issue where a user was getting the wrong API response for orchestration results.