Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3.18
- Added a new test management tool: Rally
- Added support for Oracle DB in the Oracle Cloud using OCI Wallet.
- Added support to download the 'Page speed details' report in Excel/CSV file format.
The new email will be retained for 3 months in the email reader.
- Added a message to the user to set the default dataset in the process of scheduling a TDM orchestration.
- Added a 'created by' filter in the page object listing page.
- Variable values will be displayed Instead of variable syntax in the export PDF or Email reports for more clarity, and masked variables will remain masked.
- Users can now view the Page Object notes from the test detail page too.
- Added a new filter by 'folder' in the orchestration results page.
- Added a new label/column name for selecting a default dataset on the create dataset window.
- Resolved an issue in the curl request field where a "+" icon appeared instead of white space on copying a test case.
- Resolved an issue in the Datasets dialog box where all columns and their values are not displaying when expanding datasets under the option in an orchestration.
- Resolved an issue where the baseline image is not generated for visual check verifications even if the test passed successfully in a particular test scenario.
- Resolved a UI issue on the Reports page where the failed test case count number is wrapped to the next line.
- Resolved an issue while deleting the Page object from the test detail page in a particular test case.
- Resolved an issue where on the slider Page test data is showing in a wrong format in a test case.
- Resolved an issue in the Quick Select process where a user is unable to select the desired element.
- Resolved an issue in Updating Project Settings from the test case listing page.
- Resolved an issue where while using the application random issues like slowness, and session expired.
- Resolved an issue where a user is unable to validate Curl request manually on the Extension Step.
- Resolved an issue where the page object getting saved with a duplicate name.
- Resolved an issue where in a project when a user collapses each folder, they automatically expand again after a few seconds.
- Resolved an issue where the Functionize API to get "Orchestration Detail Status By Run Id" gives incomplete or incorrect data.
- Resolved an issue where the page object steps showed "INCOMPLETE MODEL" in the Orchestration run details page.
- Resolved an issue where the pageinit action missing ML data.
- Resolved an issue to enhance visibility for Zephyr Fix Version in Orchestration details.
- Resolved an issue where the Execution error message gets auto-updated in the description table while creating a defect/bug with Jira integration.
- Resolved an issue where data is not getting written in a TDM sheet
- Resolved an issue where the TDM data source column was incorrectly mapped to the test step.
- Resolved an issue where in a project a user drags- drop folder on the left panel on the test listing page.
- Resolved an issue where the tests in an orchestration are still in a running state even after clicking on stop the orchestration.
- Resolved an issue where Curl requests are not validating while executing the test case.
- Resolved an issue where the "Mask password for test details" checkbox was automatically checked when the user unchecked and refreshed the page in team settings.
- Resolved an issue with the context switch functioning incorrectly in the page object.