- Added a feature where a user can download the network logs file if the capture network log flag is set in settings.
- Added a Postman-collection option to the Extension action user can now run collections.
- Added a feature to delete the environment from the edit project window and the tests can be moved to another environment.
- Added a feature where site admins can rename teams within RBAC accounts.
- Added a feature where site admins can delete teams within RBAC accounts.
- Added a feature to delete the integration configuration.
- Added a Bulk update option to update multiple steps in a Page Object.
- Added a Bulk delete option to delete multiple steps in a Page Object.
- Added a self-heal slider at action level and test setting level, that lets users decide how aggressively the self-heal modal works on element selection.
- Added a feature on the project settings for Environment management.
- UI enhancement: icon links changes to buttons for better user experience.
- Added the 'requestBody' attribute option in the drop-down while mapping the TDM file on the Extension action.
- Added an option on pageinit action to delete it without deleting dependent actions.
- Only one environment will be created for creating a new project.
- Added a message "Not Approved for Learning" and "Approved for Learning" on the test case depending upon the user's approval.
- Added a link to the dashboard on the save test case screen which will redirect to the Dashboard on a new window.
- Added a new button "First Fail" on the test details page, this will scroll to the first fail step in the test case.
- Added a feature where users can add test steps after a Page object through quick add actions.
- Added a feature that will send test results from multiple projects in an orchestration to Zephyr.
- Enhance the UI for the Culr-Extension option in the Extension action.
- show the baseline image from the time of the execution for the VisPageChk action.
- Added the action ID on all steps in the screenshot details page on the action panel on the left.
Resolved an issue where a user is unable to access the failed run history from the History tab.
Resolved an issue in the quick select where on selecting it displays the error message No ML data available.
- Resolved an issue where the user was unable to copy things in Slider View for text on the page using Cmd+c.
- Resolved an issue where the user was unable to use search in Slider View for searching text on the page using Cmd+F.
- Resolved an issue where skipped test case details are not showing on the "Orchestrations Results" page.
- Resolved an issue where run history is showing the wrong user name in the "Executed by" column.
- Resolved an issue where the test case is showing a warning status even though all the actions are passing.
- Resolved an issue where the SetVariable action converted to a custom code action if it has multi-line code after user confirmation.
- Resolved an issue where Zephyr test case mapping links did not appear in a particular project.
- Resolved an issue where Anomalous attribute tags did not appear on the test step in run history.
- Resolved an issue where a user did not receive the export test action report through email.
- Resolved an issue where the file viewer tool is not opening the docx file.
- Resolved an issue where the user is unable to search the Zephyr test cases on the Zephyr test case mapping window.
- Resolved an issue where not getting the expected response of an API on the API explorer tool.
- Resolved an issue where the user is unable to see the skipped Test case details on the Orchestration result page.