Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3.15
- Added a new feature: The ability to set proxy at orchestration level available on the advance tab in "create new orchestration/edit orchestration window"
- Give a warning to a user if a user selects a different element while using Quick Select.
- Added start timestamp and end timestamp in the Orchestration detail/status API response.
- The 'user-agent' header is now dynamic in our API Explorer.
- Created a new API to truncate data sources.
- Enhancement for maximum concurrent tests.
- Added disclaimer message "Continue on Verification Failure and Continue on Error flags will significantly slow the execution of your tests and only the first 3 failures will be displayed on the orchestration report page" in test settings.
- Bulk Action for selecting the default data sets in a TDM orchestrating is now supported.
- Resolved an issue that caused live debug to fail to connect to a server.
- Resolved an issue in the project list on Add new/edit Orchestration window.
- Resolved an issue that caused the page object not to show in the orchestration test run result.
- Resolved an issue that caused the test case not to execute in an orchestration under specific conditions.
- Resolved an issue that was unable to validate the cURL extension request.
- Resolved an issue that caused a compatibility issues resulting in test cases unable to move from review status.
- Resolved an issue in the TDM data set when multiple data sources a present.
- Resolved an issue in Element Miner that caused Undefined to display in error.
- Resolved an issue that caused a browser name and browser logo to display differently for a specific test case.
- Resolved an issue that prevents a user to set "Element Miner" in advance action settings.
- Resolved an issue where the Region setting option is not available in test settings for RBAC users.
- Resolved an issue where the value of the cURL response for the current run can be read in further steps in a test case.
- Resolved an issue where the Context Switch action is added at an incorrect position in a test case in a particular test scenario.
- Resolved an issue where copying a test case in a certain folder in a project is not showing up.
- Resolved an issue where the user was not able to view the data set in a TDM orchestration.
- Resolved an issue where the miscellaneous section on the advance tab is not showing on a click action in a page object.
- Resolved an issue where the user was unable to see the test cases on the orchestrations listing page using the expand-down arrow button for the specific orchestration.
- Resolved an issue where the Executor type tag disappears after adding a skip action check on an action.
- Resolved an issue where test case results show a warning but no warnings are present.
- Resolved an issue where Page object action execution status was not available in a specific test case.
- Resolved an issue with the syntax display on a verify variable action in a TDM orchestration result.
- Resolved an action mapping issue after adding new actions in the test case through live debug.
- Resolved an issue that caused some Page Objects to not successfully merge into a test.
- Resolved an issue that caused adding actions to cause a mapping issue in some situations.
- Resolved an issue that caused authentication to fail when establishing connections with Zephyr Squad Cloud.