Functionize offers the ability to send and receive SMS messages as well as a tool to view received messages. This is helpful for testing scenarios such as Multi-Factor Authentication, Brand engagement, and Appointment reminders.
Functionize must issue you a phone number for sending SMS messages. Please email Support@functionize.com and our Support Team will assist you.
Incorporating SMS Messaging in Architect
This example includes both Send and Receive SMS actions.
- Open a new Architect test case and begin recording.
- Click the Add icon to open the Actions panel.
- Select SMS.
- Open the Send an SMS tab. Enter phone numbers for the sender and receiver, and enter your message.
- Click Continue.
- The Action log will display an SMS Send action. Click the plus icon to open the Actions panel again and select SMS.
- Stay on the Receive an SMS tab and click Continue.
- The SMS Reader Tool will open. Enter the receiving phone number used in sending the message and click Submit.
- The message you sent will appear at the top of the inbox.