Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3.2
- Resolved an issue in which certain TDM data sources were not able to be edited.
- Resolved a situation with browser cookies not deleting during certain Live Debug executions.
- Resolved an account SSO conflict issue.
- Resolved a scenario where certain Live Debug executions didn't allow inserting a new Action.
- Resolved an issue with certain reports not generating and/or downloading.
- Resolved a situation in which the execution history tab was not displaying all executions for certain test cases.
- Adjusted design items throughout the app for consistency and ease of use.
- Resolved an issue with certain Orchestrations not repeating the execution of failed test cases as directed.
- Resolved a scenario in which certain Visual Page Check actions were matching images incorrectly.
- Resolved multiple mapping issues involving Page Objects in certain Test Cases.
- Resolved a security situation where certain encrypted items were displaying unmasked.
- Resolved multiple permissions and access issues with certain accounts.
- Resolved a scenario with Orchestrations where certain days were not available to select when editing the execution schedule.
- Resolved an issue with Quick Select not highlighting certain elements.
- Resolved multiple situations in which Live Debug did not perform to expectations.