Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3.1
- Resolved an issue with certain Orchestrations not displaying full test details after executions.
- Added image source detail in the Advanced Action Settings tab.
- Resolved a situation in which certain Page Object parameterizations were not saving.
- Resolved an issue with certain Orchestrations not displaying a failed test count on the Results page.
- Added and refined available data attributes in multiple areas of the app including mouse coordinates, file sizes in the File Viewer Tool, and image or href sources.
- Resolved a scenario where certain screenshot comparisons in Slider View were displaying the wrong screenshots.
- Resolved an issue with certain Project Execution Reports not populating with the proper data.
- Enhanced error handling and messaging in multiple text input areas in the app involving special characters, duplicate naming, and copying test cases.
- Updated Audit Log to display certain information more clearly.
- Adjusted design items throughout the app for consistency and ease of use.
- Resolved a situation with certain Local Edit sessions overwriting test Actions erroneously.
- Resolved an issue with editing Window size via Bulk Action Update.