Functionize Release Notes
What's New in Version 5.3
- New option to add Loops and/or Conditional statements into tests for enhanced test logic.
- Enhanced SMS Action to include sending as well as receiving messages during test recording in Architect.
- Created a new Extension Action to execute curl commands to external sites independent of the existing Action Pre- and Post-scripts.
- Added the ability to select multiple keys at once in Keypress Actions for greater ease in testing keyboard shortcuts.
- BETA release of Element Miner, a proprietary function-based language used to drill down in the ML Engine's captured data points to find elements without the use of selectors.
- Made multiple design adjustments throughout the app for consistency and ease of use.
- Resolved an issue with certain Actions displaying an incorrect Pass/Fail status.
- Resolved a situation in which multiple operators could not be selected for certain tests.
- Resolved an issue with certain Page Objects not saving parameter modifications.
- Resolved a scenario where Network logs were not being captured for certain Action failures.
- Resolved an issue in which the Test Action PDF was not exporting in certain tests.
- Resolved a situation where a certain test case did not update to display the Pass/Fail status on the Orchestration Results page.
- Resolved an issue with missing attributes when modifying a Verify Action within certain Page Objects.
- Resolved a scenario where a bulk update to change the window size was not saving properly.
- Resolved an issue with certain Orchestrations not displaying the Rerun Test option for failed test executions.
- Resolved a situation with the set order of execution in certain Orchestrations.
- Resolved an issue with editing Environment names in certain Projects.
- Resolved a scenario in which certain baseline images for Visual Verification Actions were not recognized after being edited.
- Resolved a security issue involving URL authentication data masking.
- Resolved a situation with certain test management integrations.
- Resolved an issue where certain Page Object names would be truncated in the Test Detail page.